INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY
- successful project delivery, maximum efficiency
With over 15 years experience in construction, WERDEREWSKI PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT COMPANY
has the ability, expertise and commitment to achieve project success.
Our aim is to find the best solution to meet client's needs and explore all possibilities to achieve harmony with client's technical,
economic and environmental request.
TIME AND BUDGET DRIVEN MANAGEMENT IS THE KEY FACTOR
TO A SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF OUR CLIENTS' PROJECTS
By reducing project costs WERDEREWSKI PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT COMPANY provides added value,
improves project efficiency, flexibility and offers better control over the project.
OUR STRUCTURE IS FLAT.
IT MINIMISES COMMUNICATION INTERFERENCE.
IT'S LEAVING OUT LEVELS OF MANAGEMENT.
IT SUPPORTS INNOVATIONS AND DYNAMICS.
We connect professionals with expertise to deliver the best result.
Sharing knowledge enables us to find innovative solutions.
PROJECTS COMPLETED ON TIME AND WITHIN THE BUDGET.
THE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF HIGH AND MEDIUM RISE APARTMENT BUILDINGS, OFFICE AND COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS, HOTELS AND RESORTS, AIRPORTS, HEALTHCARE, EDUCATIONAL, ENVIRONMENTAL, INFRASTRUCTURE AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES.
Project Management/Quantity Surveying
WE ALWAYS AIM TO ANSWER OUR CLIENTS SPECIFIC NEEDS IN A PRO-ACTIVE WAY WHILE MASTERING THE LOCAL CONDITIONS.
- CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE
- COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- DOCUMENT CONTROL
- DESIGN MANAGEMENT
- SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- COST CONTROL
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
- PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Our project management team supports you through all the phases of development,
from the first idea and land acquisition to coordination of differing interests and risk management.
Efficient project management can help you fulfill high expectations posed on the project.
Project Management roles
Architectural drafting/detail planning
WE PROVIDE DRAFITING OF ARCHITECTURAL PLANS TOALLOW ENOUGH TIME FOR ARCHITECTS TO DESIGN AN OUTSTANDING PROJECT.
- ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTING DISCIPLINE
- USE OF COMMON DESIGN FORMAT
- OFF SITE / ON SITE DRAFTERS
- DRAFITING SUPPORT
- FLEXIBLE DEMAND ACCORDING TO PROJECT NEEDS
- DRAFTING OF PROJECT DOCUMENTATION FOR PLANNING PERMIT
- DRAFTING OF PROJECT DOCUMENTATION FOR BUILDING PERMIT
- DRAFTING OF TENDER DOCUMENTATION
- DRAFTING OF REALIZATION DOCUMENTATION
- ELABORATION OF PROJECT MANUAL
COMPLEX ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR ALL LEVELS OF PROJECT PREPARATION, REALIZATION AND OPERATION.
- OBTAINING ALL RELEVANT PERMIT DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL PROJECT STAGES
- MANAGEMENT OF OBTAINING THE ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SURVEYS AND INVESTIGATION, AUDITS
- MANAGEMENT OF OBTAINING THE TECHNICAL CONDITION DOCUMENTATION AND PERMITS FOR INFRASTRUCTURE
- COORDINATION OF COMMUNICATION WITH AUTHORITIES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN NECESSARY APPROVALS/PREAPROVALLS IN TIME
- COMPLETE CHECK OF SCHEME DESIGN FOR COMPLIANCE WITH TECHNICAL BRIEF AND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITION TO AUTHORITIES FOR APROVALS
- OVERALL COORDINATION OF THE APPROVAL PROCESS, PROVIDING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (IF REQUESTED), CHANGES OR RE-SSUBMITIONS TO THE AUTHORITIES.
SKILLED PROFESSIONALS WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, DESIGN, ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING.
We believe it is crutial to maintain and improve our professional knowledge.
holds a MSc. and a Phd. degree in Civil
Engineering, MBA degree specialising in business and
strategy. He also owns the international IPMA
Project Management Certificate, eur ing
degree and Chartered Cost Manager.
Roman has 15 years experience of working on ambitious
projects for large and prestigious international companies.
He has broad knowledge from all areas of
construction businesses ranging from planning
and design, tender and contracts management,
cost estimations and audits to project and
construction management and advisory.
He is responsible for the technical side of the company.
Ing. Miroslav Gromada
Miroslav is an SKSI authorised construction engineer, head project planner, HIP and the director of the building studio. He holds the PM IPMA/PRINCE2 certificate. In his career he held many different posts which resulted in an extensive and well rounded knowledge of more than one field. He has experience as a Planner, Projection Director, Director and Manager of Construction, Senior Project Manager and Forensic expert.
Miroslav studied Building Construction at the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava and at the Institute of Forensic Engineering in Žilina. He specialises in Estimate of real estate value and construction.